PRO-VNON Non-Marking Vertical Clamp
These vertical clamps are used to lift, twist or move vertically which should not be damaged during handling.
• parts that can be handled can be made of stainless steel, aluminium, composite, plastic, wood or stone except concrete;
• a single sheet (table, wood, MDF/plywood, glass) or a single plate (stone, granite) can be handled;
• the two pad "jaws" made of synthetic anti-friction material, will not leave traces on the sheet/plate, will not scratch or deform it;
• for safety, the clamps are equipped with a self-locking device, including in the open position;
• clamps can be used individually, in pairs of two pieces, groups of three or even more clamps!;
• there is no lower limit on tasks that can be handled (maximum load must not be exceeded)!;
• by means of the upper coupling can be attached to hooks, shackles or other lifting elements;
• working temperature in the range - 100°C and + 600°C;
Manufacturing standard for non-marking vertical clamps is EN 13155.
This vertical plate clamp model can only be used vertically (grip and handling from above).
PROlift® lifting clamps are provided with serial number and an identification plate according to the standard.
It is strictly forbidden to exceed the maximum load WLL!
Pad size: Lower pad (90x80 mm, thickness 7 mm) / Upper pad (80x70 mm, thickness 8 mm)