PRO-YSF Single Phase Electric Chain Hoist
Reliable single phase electric chain hoist PROlift® powered by Blackbear®, with single speed and motor duty of 15% E.D.
The hoist is fitted with grade 80 calibrated chain and proper chain bag.
Standard power supply is 230V / 50Hz.
Manufactured according to Machinery Directive (2006/42/EC) and Low Voltages Directive (2006/95/EC/).
- aluminum alloy casting, features rigid structure and light weight;
- motor frame is equipped with radiant cooling fins;
- motor has an electromagnetic brake controller - unique design in its field, patented, features simultaneous braking, even under full load;
- fitted at both top and bottom ends with load limiters, shuts off power automatically to prevent load chain from running out;
- the hooks are made from hot forged high tensile steel, they are rigid and durable, have 360° swivel, also fitted with safety latch to assure safe lifting;
- double high-tensile alloy steel plate bracket, features rugged and durable construction;
- brake - an advanced design, assure secure banking even under overload; in conjunction with motor brake, features DOUBLE BRAKE SYSTEM for safety and durability in hoist operation;
- two buttons (up/down) pendant controlled and on demand, radio controlled, both with third safety emergency button;
- no fuse breaker fuses, with high performance magnetic contacts and phase error relay;
- Ingress protection code IP42 and FEM 1Dm rating.
Find below standard dimensions for calibrated lifting chain link.
Is very important to remember that chains used for hoists are calibrated and have fine tolerances, being made according to EN 818-7 standard specs.
It is forbidden to use on hoists regular lifting chain manufactured according to EN 818-2 standard (medium tolerances) or improper fine tolerance chain, even if the dimensions of the link are very similar! There is a great risk to damage the hoist.
On demand, the hoists can be fitted with any length of lifting chain!
Load hook (lower / inferior, used for lifting) and upper hook dimensions (used for fastening at top) are presented above.
These hooks are made by forging from special alloys for high strength, with overload reserve.
The hooks are fitted with safety latches and 360° swivel.