Webbing Slings Factory
Polyester Slings Factory
We started a project in 2019 on the construction of textile lifting and lashing straps made of polyester. The products are executed at the highest quality parameters, in compliance with the European standards in force and with voluntary certification of type CE (type approval).
The facilities of this factory include automatic and semi-automatic machines for cutting and sewing, as well as other related equipment (marking, labelling machines, tunnel packaging line for manufactured products, etc.).
We can make different unique products as well small or large series of:
- polyester textile lifting straps - flat webbing straps with eyes, type PRO-W, at different useful lengths and maximum workloads, with a single ply or two ply of webbing, according to standard EN 1492-1;
- polyester textile straps, at different lengths and workloads, standardised but also non-standard, with different end accessories and in lifting systems with one, two, three or four textile strap arms;
- standardised and non-standard textile straps type circular flat round slings (endless), at different usable lengths and maximum workloads;
- atypical textile straps with different textile fittings or special reinforcements;
- polyester textile straps for lashing and anchoring (type PRO-LS), standardised (EN 12195-2 and other standards), with different lengths and lashing capacities;
- solutions for atypical lashing, anchoring or mooring, consisting of webbing strap of different ranges, lengths and loads, double hooks type PRO-JJ, PRO-CA type ratchets as well as steel accessories grade 80 / 100 (links, connecting links, hooks, shackles, eyebolts, etc.);
- various handling nets like lifting nets, big-bags nets, etc.
Customer advantages of the PROlift webbing slings factory:
- production under OEM: straps may be labelled according to the customer's requirements and in the near future the mark by tape printing with the trademark or customer logo;
- collective packaging can be customised in colour according to the customer's graphics or delivery in neutral (non-customised) cardboard boxes;
- flexibility in the order structure and packaging method;
- production and delivery times as well as more advantageous final costs than for suppliers in Asia;
- Made in EU production, Certificate of Origin can also be provided upon request;
- on request, the Breaking Test certificate issued by the Forum Industry laboratory, which operates the largest mechanical test bench in the country;
- products with CE type approval certification, professionally manufactured, with strict quality control, with modern manufacturing equipment and skilled and experienced workers;
Facebook E-Mail WhatsApp LinkedIn